Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Help To Downsize

Some Councils provide help to Kent social tenants to move to a smaller or more suitable property.

If your home is too big for your needs, or you just want to move to a more suitable home, help is at hand. Kent landlords offer a range of support and incentives to take the pressure and hassle out of moving home.

Help available

Choose your landlord or council from the list below to find out how they can help you move.

Ashford Borough Council's Assisted Move Scheme

Dartford Council's Downsize for Cash Scheme

Gravesham Council's Holding Hands Under Occupancy Scheme

Medway Council's Tenant Incentive Scheme

West Kent Housings Downsizing Scheme