Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Problems At Home

Sometimes we may be faced with difficulties, hardship or crisis. It can be especially worrying if we’re not sure how to deal with the problem.

If you’re concerned about your housing situation, finances or are having trouble coping at home or have relationship problems, there is advice and help out there.

You can get lots of information about all sorts of matters from My Advice Gateway, or assistance is available on the following.

Money worries

Dealing with money and debt worries can be daunting but it is better to deal with it sooner rather than later. There are a number of services that can help and support. Read our guide to local services that can advise and support your debt or money worries.

Family and relationships

Kent Family Mediation Service provides a professional and impartial family mediation service on matters such as access to children, child maintenance, the family home, property and finances after a family break-up, divorce or separation.

Domestic violence and abuse

If you or someone you care about is in a violent or abusive relationship, help and support is available. This link will take you to details of services that can help you if you are in a violent or abusive relationship.