Skip to main content Skip to navigation

A Change in Your Circumstances

If you have had a change in your circumstances you will need to inform us about this which you can do via your portal.

If the change is about you, you will need to select 'update my profile', if it is about your family, you will need to select 'update my family' or if it a change of address, select 'update my addresses'.

You will also need to ensure that you also review your housing register application by selecting 'update housing register'