This accessibility statement applies to this website only
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours and contrast levels
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (such as JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver), including the ability to easily skip to navigation and skip to content
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet's My Computer My Way website has guides and advice on how to adjust your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone to help improve your web browsing experience.
We know some parts of this website are not yet fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille then please contact us. We will consider your request and get back to you in 5 days.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements then please contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
We are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1st May 2021. It was last reviewed on 1st May 2021.